The energy-efficient Exo Terra Deep Forest LED with integrated ballast is an ideal light source for bio-planted terrariums. The high amount of visible light contributes to the physiological well-being of your reptiles, amphibians and invertebrates and lets them experience and perceive the colors in their environment more naturally. The specific composition of the wavelengths of the Deep Forest LED together with the high light intensity make a significant contribution to sustainable, lush plant growth. The 4,500 K of the Deep Forest LED simulate the conditions of filtered sunlight in the undergrowth of a tropical forest and orchids, bromeliads, tillandsias (air plants), carnivorous plants, mosses and lichens that grow in the lower layers of the forest, thrive under the photo-synthetically active radiation of the Exo Terra Deep Forest LED. The wavelengths - consisting of blue, green, red and even traces of far red - stimulate healthy growth, intensify the colors of the leaves, stems and roots and even promote the formation of flowers.
- 4500k simulates sunlight conditioners in the tropical forest understory
- Ideal light source for bio-active planted terrariums
- Stimulates live plant and moss growth
- Improves the animal's perception of its environment
- Wide light beam can be pivoted towards a specific area